|Day 01 :: Arrival Paro Airport , Transfer To Thimphu .
|Pick-up from Paro airport & transfer (65 kms – 1.15 hrs drive) to Thimphu. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Tashichho dzong ( Outside view), National Memorial Chorten, Government-run Handicrafts Emporium and local crafts shops. Overnight stay at Thimphu .
|Day 02:: Thimphu Sightseeing , Transfer To Paro
|After breakfast visit Takin Zoo, BBS Tower , Chang Gangkha Monastery, Buddha Point, Changlimthang Stadium & Archery ground. Afternoon drive to Paro. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Paro.
|Day 03 :: Paro Sightseeing
|After breakfast, visit Ta Dzong (National Museum) and then walk down the trail to visit Rinpung Dzong which has a long and fascinating history.Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong, the ruined fortress from where Bhutanese repelled several invasion by Tibetan armies. Later visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the Kingdom. Return at hotel. Overnight at Paro.
|Day 04 :: Drop to Paro International Airport.
|After Breakfast drop to Paro international airport – Tour Ends.
- Accommodation With Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- All Taxes except GST
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips,
- laundry charges, additional tour charges.
- Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Does not include Entrance fees at monuments,
- monasteries, museums etc.
- Does not include Hard drinks or liquor.
- Does not include Guide
|No. Of Pax
Package Cost :: Per Pax in INR [ RATES VALID FOR INDIAN ]